Thursday 11 October 2007

Week 3, part 2

I have managed to collect a lot of research relating to the project online. This includes teaching dvd's, similar software, and college course information to add to commercial viability.
In terms of products relating to hair design, I have been able to source one dvd, some basic 2d visualisation software (integrated directly into websites), and some "games" aimed at younger ages, this means I am yet to find anything that could be considered similar to the product I am aiming to create. This is very reassuring regarding originality and viability of the project, though 3d visualisation has been used to teach other area's, it appears to have never been used to teach hair design, yet 3d models of head and hair exist all over the internet.

I am hoping to complete the remaining research tops i defined in the previous post over the weekend.

Due to lack of response from Aberdeen College, and my unwillingness to push the matter further, I have emailed Dundee university inquiring about a collaboration.

No comments: